Monday, 07 March 2011
Thursday, 03 March 2011
-love is needing someone. love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.
-if i could give everyone one piece of love advice, it would be once you find the one you've spent your whole life searching for, don't give them up without a fight. never let them just walk right out of your life. whatever you do, don't ever let them go. hold onto them with all that you've got, because you have no guarantee that they'll be back. so, don't make the mistake i have made. don't just watch them leave. it could be the last you ever see them. don't look back on it ®ret not saying the words you needed to say, or doing the things you needed to do. because the feeling of regret will never leave you.
-never let people get to you. the way i see it, they can't pull the trigger if you don't hand them the gun.
-courage is walking down the hallways of school with your head held high the day after he broke your heart.
-we discover the important things in life &why they're important.
-i can't stop thinking about what would have happened if we hadn't given up on each other.
-it's funny how the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.
-&i'm still waiting for that moment in time that makes me feel alive like you used to.
-sometimes pain becomes such a huge part of your life that you expect it to always be there, because you can't remember a time in your life when it wasn't. but then one day you feel something else, somethings that's different and unfamiliar. &in that moment you realize...you're happy. but be aware, once that happiness is gone, you’ll be more broken then ever.
-you want to know what it's like to be in love with you? it's like taking me to the top of the highest mountain, showing me the entire world &telling me 'this is everything you can't have'.
-sometimes your enemies teach you more than your friends ever could.
-you're missing what’s right in front of you a girl that would give up everything just to be yours.
-i want to be alright without you. i want to smile, i want to laugh, i just want to stop lying to myself. you've been pulling me down for way too long &i know now it's time to let you go. it's time i stop worrying about you &your precious little life; it's time i think about myself for a change. it's time i treat myself right &leave behind those who don't. it's time i dig myself out of this hole &start all over again with someone who just might be willing to give me the chance that you never did.
-it scares me how easily everyone can move on so fast. how what once meant so much, can be forgotten like it meant nothing.
-the reason that seesaws have two seats is because that way there is always someone to bring you back up when you go down.
Saturday, 26 February 2011
Monday, 21 February 2011
-LIVE BY THE SUN LOVE BY THE MOON<3
-we've taken too many left turns to ever turn this right. neither of us is good at letting go, but holding on doesn't seem to be our forte, either. let's face it - we're better off without each other. now we need to conjure up every ounce of selfishness buzzing through our one-track minds, &put it to good use.
-just stop, i can't do this anymore. just rewind &take me back to when we were perfect for each other.
-all i wanted was for things to be the way they used to be, so i kept going &going... as if somehow hoping to make time move in reverse.
-we all shine on, like the moon &the stars and the sun.
-the stars in his eyes his hands in my hair, i swear we had it all. if only i had looked a little closer &seen what i saw a little sooner.
-i have faith that you'll find your way &realize your mistakes &show up on my doorstep.
-i hate that feeling you feel when you say the final goodbye. the feeling that something in your heart is missing. like a huge hole. that's how i feel ever since you walked away.
-there is nothing sadder in this life than to watch someone you love walk away after they have left you. to watch the distance between your two bodies expand until there is nothing left but empty space &silence.
-i took one big step &i looked away &then i thought of all the things that i wanted to say i'm always too late you never got your story straight i'm always up late I think I'm everything you hate.
-don't settle for what's acceptable, fight for what is above &beyond.
-some people meet the way the sky meets the earth… inevitable, &there is no stopping or holding back their love. it exists in a finished world, beyond the reach of common sense.
-sometimes, the best relationships happen by accident.
-you don't deserve a point of view if you can't see anyone else's.
-don't feel stupid for missing him, even if he treated you like dirt you still had happy memories.
-with love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt… because love is an amazing feeling.
-whenever you leave something you loved so much that meant the entire world to you, there comes a long process in reaction to it. you're thrusted into something that feels like somewhere you've never been before, but it's the exact same place you've been in. sometimes your heart needs a long restart to realize how it feels to be off your sleeve, &back in your own chest.
-chances are like lightning, they never hit the earth at the same spot twice. so when a chance comes your way, grab it cause it may never come again.
-i read a quote today. &i started to cry. it fit you to a "T" &re-awoke all those feelings i've been trying so hard not to let you see.
Wednesday, 16 February 2011
britney tongel. rest in peace<3
im gonna miss you so much. i know we havent been close since like eight grade, but that time when i really needed someone you were there for me and i can NEVER thank you enough for that. you were a great friend to everyone that cared about and so many people cared about you. i hope all the jealous bitches and stuck up guys feel like shit for the things they did and said to you, you didnt deserve any of it. you really were a great person with a bad past, you went through alot and im sorry for that, but it made you who you were and i loved that person, you could make yourself comfortable around anyone in any situation. you were funny and nice and really were a great person. you knew how to party it up and theres nothing wrong with that at all. you lived your life to the fullest. you didnt always make the best choices, but everyone makes mistakes and no ones perfect. you'll always be in everyones hearts, love you<3
i seriously hope all you asshole bitches out there feel like shit, how many times does this have to happen for you to realize the things you do to people and say are wrong? really, all your doing is is bring other people down to try to make yourself feel better. if your just yourself people will like you alot more, and you wont have to feel guilty when stuff like this happens. i really hope you all learn. another great person shouldnt have to be lost because your ignorance and stupidity
Monday, 14 February 2011
sorrry it so shortt, my boyfriend came to my house in the middle of it, with chocolate and flowers :)
I remember EVERYTHING about that night. The memories keep coming back to haunt me. They cut deeper than any knife.
bad stuff does happen sometimes… always remember that. but remember that you have to move on somehow. you just pick up your head and stare at something beautiful, like the sky, or the ocean, and you’ll move the hell on.
life isn't a destination, it's a journey.we all come upon unexpected curves and turning points.everything that happens to us shapes who we are becoming. and in the adventure of each day…
so here's to giving up, because it's the fastest road to healing, even if it isn't exactly the smartest.
there are two kinds of people in your life:the ones that are going to pick you up,and the ones that are going to push you down. …but in the end, you'll thank them both.
no matter how great things may seem, they always change.life goes on. it sucks sometimes...but new, great things always come around.
I hope you know I'm wondering where you are. You say this could work someday, when you and I both know this is the end.
what screws us up in life the most is the picture in our head of how it should be.
no matter how many quotes and song lyrics you post up, or however much you write your heart out…sometimes words just can’t describe how you feel. you just have to feel it for yourself and that’s all there is to it.
you should never give yourself a chance to fall apart because when you do, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again. you must practice staying strong instead.
it's hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. when the chance comes, never let it go.
if two people are meant for each other… it doesn't mean they have to be together right now.
it's just a horrible, uneasy feeling to say goodbye to someone you care about that much.
Sunday, 06 February 2011
ill probably update again tomorrrow :)
- you don't understand the true value of a moment til it becomes a memory.
- there are certain people who come into your life, &leave a mark. their place in your heart is tender; a bruise of longing, a pulse of unfinished business. just hearing their names pushes &pulls at you in a hundred ways, &when you try to define those hundred ways, describe them even to yourself, words are useless. maybe friendships aren’t meant to be saved. maybe we’re meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people then move on.
- without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
- life is unfair. you put someone first who puts you second. you study your ass off for a final only to get a B in the class when you deserved an A. you give 110% to someone in a relationship when they only give 40%. you’re there for your best friend at 3 a.m. when they need it the most &the next day they don’t pick up their phone. you give something your all &sometimes get little to nothing back. you care so much about someone who doesn’t care enough about you to say “hi” once in a while. you give someone your time &they give you “sorry, i’m busy”. it seems like you’re giving everyone everything &they’re just walking away with it.
- love is not just cuddling, whispering sweet nothings &staring at each other’s eyes. its compromising, sacrificing &giving up something just to make the relationship last.
- even when you think you have your life all mapped out, things happen that shape your destiny in ways you may never have imagined.
- give people chances &if they mess up, just remember that everyone makes mistakes &no one's perfect. think to yourself this might be that person's last day to live, last day to breathe, last day to have a chance.
- unlike him, i can't just walk away. i can't just forget what we had. it's not that easy for me to just let go of something that was once my life. i guess unlike him, it actually mattered to me.
- i'm scared of the future. i'm scared of growing up &failing at my life. i'm scared of being old &alone. i'm scared i'm never going to find someone who actually loves me.
- sometimes i wonder if you ever think of us. &what happened between us. or, really, what never happened between us. sometimes, i just have to wonder.
- i just don't know if i wanna do it anymore, get close to somebody so they can leave again.
- out of all the lies i have heard, "i love you." was my favorite, & "i miss you" was second best.
- when i ran, i didn't feel like a runaway. when i escaped, i didn't feel like i got away. there's more to living than only surviving. maybe i'm not there, but i'm sure as hell trying..
- i've got another side i never showed to you the side where everybody is disposable see, relationships are never a threat 'cause i'll erase the history &act like we never met.
- give up girl, romance is dead.
- you fed me a silly pick up line. i replied by telling you, "i've already heard that one." you said, "it's no line. it's the truth." then i walked away, because i've heard that one too.
- everytime a girl breaks up with you, you come running to me. you ask "why is it wrong for you to be my comforter?" i reply "because that's not all i want to be."
Saturday, 05 February 2011
i'll have a new update probably tomorrow :) subscribe!
Be honest, first and last name of the last person to text you?
Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn't?
every second of the day.
What is on your hands right now?
a bandaid, i cut my hair on scissors. :p
Do you use chap stick?
Are you afraid to grow up?
not at alll.
Do you care what people think of you?
i dont give a fuckkk.
Do you have an older brother?
i have two :)
Has anyone ever told you you have pretty/awesome eyes?
i dont know whyy.
Would you rather have a big or small dog?
i want both.
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
i wish i was FARRR away :)
Do you have a best friend?
i have two.
How many pillows do you sleep with?
a couple people..
Are you busy tomorrow?
How long does it take for you to get ready?
like a hour and a half.
How's your life lately?
it was bettter,
and now reaal bad.
Are your parents protective over you?
Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Are you wearing pants?
Do you feel like life would be easier when you're older, or harder?
i dont know really.
Are you a jealous person?
Will tomorrow be a good day?
Who was the first person you talked to today?
What will you be doing in an hour?
getting ready/watching tv.
Who did you sit next to the last time you went to the movie theater?
Who was the last person that wasn't family to give you a ride somewhere?
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Can you live without your cell phone?
Would you rather fly, drive or travel by train?
Is there something that reminds you of someone every time you see/hear it?
tons of things.
Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
not even close.
What holiday is your birthday closet to?
What happened at 10:00 am today?
i was gettting food:)
Where is your cell phone?
on my dessk
Where was your profile picture take?
Do you tag in pictures?
What should you be doing right now?
How many tattoos do you have?
Did you have any unread messages when you woke up today?
What are you doing tonight?
Have you ever searched for your own house on google earth?
hahah in school to show josh.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Have you ever had a stalker?
i hope not? :p
Do you correct people when they make spelling mistakes on the internet?
i cant spell to save my life.
What's your favorite breed of dog?
hmm, i dont know.
Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Do you like your cell phone? or do you wish you had a new one?
i love my phone but need a new one.
I say "psycho", who is the first person that comes to your mind?
Do you think blondes are stupid, honestly?
i'ma blonde :p
What were you doing 12 AM last night?
i think sleeepin
Who can always put you in a good mood?
music :p hahaah.
and this one person.
What are you wearing?
Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Last thing you drank?
Are you happy?
Did you hug someone today?
Connection between you and the last person who text messaged you?
What are you doing right now?
this and listening to music
Do you have a dog?
Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
Is someone on your mind right now?
Do you like anyone at the moment?
- &you will never know how it feels to have the one person who means everything to you make you feel like you're nothing.
- when you love someone you go through stages. you don't just automatically get the feeling that you love them. you have to get to know them first &then you slowly learn to trust them &then you start believing them. then you want to be with them more &more to the point where you're jealous of anyone who tries to be with that person. &then it gets you mad, so mad until you get past that point, the point where you can't be jealous anymore. you can't because you have this undying confidence that this person will never leave you, they will never betray you, &that they would never pick someone else over you, that you can't be replaced. that's when the confidence hits you, when you know you love them, that they love you, and that the love you share is unbreakable.
- i notice everything about him, from his flawed nose to his battle scars to his eyes as blue as an upland lake at midsummer. sometimes i see the boy he would have been had it not been for his life in ragmart. he wears his pain on his face in unguarded moments, at other times, i can just see how dangerous he is.
- she was a girl that spoke her mind, never played games &acted confident when she could barely stand looking in the mirror. she didn't gloat of her achievements, or tell of them even though she made many. she lived in mistakes, in past regrets, &she's just beginning to realize that sometimes, you can't change things. that you can't go back in the past &sometimes, you just have to move on because life's too short to dwell on the unchangeable.
- life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
-no matter how many times i get hurt because of you, i won't leave you. because even if i have a hundred reasons to leave you, i'll look for that one reason to fight for you.
-i suffer in silence. i don’t cry in front of people. i can smile despite how shitty things are. i will always put you before me. i leave my phone on at night just in case someone needs me. it’s because i love everyone else more than i could ever love myself. what can i say, i’m just a fuck up with a good heart.
-don't start thinking i'm gonna stop givivn' it all i got &you think you've seen love. you ain't seen nothing yet. how could i ever get tired of waking up by your side &the taste of your sweet kiss. tells me i ain't ready to quit.
- i self destruct every relationship so that i don't get hurt, but in truth i just hurt myself worse in the long run.
- forget the risk &take the fall, if it’s what you want then it’s worth it all.
- we were given: two hands to hold. two legs to walk. two eyes to see. two ears to listen. but why only one heart? because the other was given to someone else. for us to find.
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
- it`s a shame you see me hurting &you cant even man up &say you're sorry for being a total asshole, but in the end you never cared anyways.
-he turned around &looked right at me &said nothing. not even hi. it was as if the months we had spent together, the time i spent loving him, just weren't important, as if they never happened.
-the reason I am still so attached to you, is because I never felt that way about anyone. cliché, right? well, i'm serious. to this day, i would take you back. i would take back all the lack of communication &all the bullshit you pull. i would deal with your stubborn mind &closed heart. tell me why, out of all the Prince Charming’s, why did I chose the most uncharming of them all?
-she thought about her life &how lost she’d felt for most of it. she thought about the way that all truths she’d been taught to consider valuable invariably conflicted with the world as it was actually lived. how could a person be so utterly lost, yet remain living?
-with a heart so weak, maybe love was never really meant for me.
-i try to resist, but i'm weak. opportunity may only knock once, but temptation leans on the doorbell.
-you cannot protect yourself from sadness, without protecting yourself from happiness.
-if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
-the most difficult phase in life is not when no one understands you, but when you dont understand yourself.
-people are going to disappoint you, but what if you wake up one day &you're the disappointment?
-never be ashamed of your love, the only thing to be ashamed of is denying your love.
-you can't hate someone until you know what it might be to love them.
-love has nothing to do with deserving. one gives ones heart &that is all.
- &don't hold your breath, girl. he's not your first, &he won't be your last. just don't hold your breath.
-i don't know why i feel this way about you, i just do... &it's something i just can't stop.
-when i run away from the world, i wish i could run to your arms for comfort.
-don't break the trust of the girl with the trust issues.
-he was always a player, it just took me a while to figure out he didn't really deserve me.
-i'm tired of you hurting me. i don't want to feel used or lied to. i just want to know that you care &i can trust you. that you're my friend. but since i can't say you're any of them, i guess i'm saying i'm done.
-sometimes i wish it were easier for me to just trust people, but then i think about how hard it is for people to keep a promise that's made to be broken
-promises are just made to be broken, remember that next time he tells you he'll be there forever.
-is it so hard to believe we've come to this? a month ago i wouldn't have imagined not wanting to talk to you &now i'm ignoring you at all costs all because you were a dick.
-five years ago i would have never though i'd be crying myself to sleep. five years ago i wouldn't have dreamed i would already have a broken heart. five years ago, i thought i was going to be a happy teen. five years ago i believed in miracles. here i am lying in bed crying with my broken heart. i'm not happy &the only miracle I believe in right now is that maybe i can get through the night with a little bit of sleep, enough so i can go to school tomorrow with a fake smile on my face.
-how am i supposed to feel? with him, it wasn't love, just incredibly blind infatuation. i knew in my heart i could move on after him. with you, now.. you're different. this isn't the same thing. this is healthy. good for me in away, or at least it could be. if only you knew that i really love you even though you have a girlfriend.
-i love the feeling i get when i read a good book. i become part of that world. it becomes part of me. i can't put that book down until i finish it. i become so involved with the world i'm reading about, the one that seems so perfect, that i forget about everything around me.
-every time she sees you, &you see her, &give her that genuine smile, can't you also see that you're killing her inside every single time?
-you say that you hate to see me sad, well you would've been dead if you had seen me without that fake smile i called real...
-call me whatever you want because for the first time in my whole life, i've realized that what you think doesn't matter anymore.
-&if you really loved me, the promise that you made, saying you'd never leave me, would have been true. but even though you never left my side, you left my heart, &that's what hurts the most.
-so maybe without a boyfriend, your life is less complicated. i think of it as the other way around. without a boyfriend, you don't have anyone to hold you when you're cold or give you kisses to cheer you up when you're sad.